Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

A Weekend Trip to Davao

Cedric and friends invited me to go with them to Davao on the 2nd week of December and since I promised myself to go back to Davao before the end of 2011, I accepted the invitation. I also planned the itinerary of the trip.

Welcome to Davao!
Check my first time travel to Davao:
Davao Escapade Day 1
Davao Escapade Day 2

Anyways, everyone was excited for the trip because we actually took travel agencies for our 2 days trip. Day 1 will cover the Crocodile Park, Malagos Garden Resort and the Philippine Eagle Center where I was able to bring home an eagle's feather :D
Eagle feather
Eagle's Feather
For day 2, we will go to Maxima Beach Resort in Samal Island! It was crazy AWESOME!!!

Boarding for Davao
So sit back and relax and don't forget to wear your safety belt for we are now boarding for Davao!

Day 1 - The Arrival

No comments: