Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Davao Escapades and Tips (Day 2 Tour)

Davao Escapade Day 1...
Basti's Brew Coffee Station in Davao...

My apologies for the delay of this post. I got so busy with life/work and had a dilemma of not knowing what things to do first. Good thing I was browsing some of my photos and saw my scuba diving experience in Sta. Ana Wharf, Davao City. So here I go finishing this post to finally lessen the backlogs on my list.

Anyways, as I was saying during my last Davao post, which was in Basti's Brew Coffee Station:
"We had a great conversation...and I aslo found out that Blogie and his friend go scuba diving regularly. How lucky could I get? I guess I have my Day 2 all covered up now!"
 Yes, Blogie just invited me to try diving and the dive training since it will be my first time. Ofcourse, I said YES! It has been a dream to try diving... Hopefully, sooner or later, I will be getting my license to dive in deep oceans.
Scuba Diving in Davao
the sign I just did means 'okay'

I did learn a lot. More details of my scuba diving experience on the next posts. Cheers!

No comments: