Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

Durian Halo-Halo in Cebu - Frozen Snack Bar

Frozen Snack Bar proudly promotes their best-seller Durian Halo-Halo!
Frozen Snack Bar proudly promotes their best-seller Durian Halo-Halo!
A big HELLO to my dear readers who are originally from Davao and are now working/living in Cebu, your smiles must be up to your ears right now. Hahaha!

I have traveled back and forth to Davao and with my (more or less) 4 months of exploring Davao, I saw how the DavaoeƱos eager for more Durian inspired delicacies. They understand that liking Durian is an acquired taste. So, they incorporate Durian with different products to be more salable  and customer-taste-friendly such as candies, ice cream, coffee (which I absolutely love!), cakes, halo-halo and so much more!

(Check out my Davao travels here.)

I prefer my Durian straight from the fruit and frozen. Unlike processed products, it still gives you the original flavor of what Durian tastes like. Chilling/freezing only lessens the aroma of the fruit. With that, I would like to share what Frozen Snack Bar has to offer.
Frozen Snack Bar offers Durian Halo-Halo with Durian straight from the fruit! Exactly what I prefer!
Frozen Snack Bar offers Durian Halo-Halo with Durian straight from the fruit! Exactly what I prefer!
For Php 135.00 only, you can never go wrong with Frozen Exotic Durian Halo-halo!
Here are some of my other favorite choices:
Al dente Spaghetti!!!
Al dente Spaghetti!!!
Crispy Chicken and Fries!
Crispy Chicken and Fries!
Mouth watering Vanilla Fudge for only Php 110.00 only!
Mouth watering Vanilla Fudge for only Php 110.00 only!
Frozen Halo-halo Supreme Whoppers! Perfect for 4-5 people.
Frozen Halo-halo Supreme Whoppers! Perfect for 4-5 people.

Follow Frozen Snack Bar at:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/FrozenSnackbar
Instagram: instagram.com/FrozenSnackBar

No comments: