Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

13th of February

(cont...)

Check 1st of February2nd of February3rd of February4th of February5th of February6th of February, 7th of February, 8th of February, 9th of February, 10th of February, 11th of February and 12 of February.

13th of February

"I thought I would die in the woods, but I didn't...because every minute I think of you...every second I reminisce the times we have each other...every split second your face flashes into my mind."
Every second time passes my love for you grows. I'm falling head over heels! It's not the usual me...but I love all the effort that I'm doing...every second of it.

I can't wait to see and speak with you again. This will be the second to the last entry for Valentines.

Have a blessed day!


(to be continued)

No comments: