Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

4th of Febrauary

(cont...)

Check 1st of February, 2nd of February and 3rd of February.

4th of February

"However, just before we were about to end the conversation, there was a sudden spark in the air. Yes, a spark. A spark that lit the place where we used to play fire."
I thought I would loose you. I don't want to...and if you think you hurt me, it was the risk I took and will always risk just to have your warmth next to mine.

I got a message from you saying:
"I'm sorry for making you worried and thank you for helping me realize how immature my decision was... thank you for reaching out... I sense that I'm hurting you and i feel guilty if keeping you with me will make you unhappy... i don't want to hurt you... that is why I'm open with my choice of not getting into a relationship... you are such a wonderful person and you deserve to be happy and by all means please don't allow me to hurt you..."
I really appreciate your message. They say, the bravest thing a person could do is accepting his/her fault. I commend you...and I want to tell you this, If there are things that I did wrong or made you feel miserable, I am deeply sorry. I don't want to loose you that's why I am doing my best...and if I have to do this over and over again, I WILL.


I don't want to sound pushy or pressure you...I just want to let you know how important you are to me. Always remember, I will wait. I love you.

(to be continued)

No comments: