Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

11th of February

(cont...)

Check 1st of February2nd of February3rd of February4th of February5th of February6th of February, 7th of February, 8th of February, 9th of February and 10th of February.

11th of February

"Even if I was enjoying and made myself busy, I still see myself getting lost at some point."
This will be my second day in the woods...sigh! As what I have promised, I went to your place because I simply miss you and I want to see your face before I will be leaving into the woods. Now, I will be staying longer in the woods... I don't know if I could survive, but I'm sure, whatever happens, I will come back. A stronger and better me.

There we talked not thinking that I will be leaving. I will surely miss lying in bed with you side by side...and right before I left, we unknowingly had our warmth within each other.

...the warmest ever...


(to be continued)

No comments: