Pages

Sunday, November 10, 2013

If I Could Stop Time

If I could just literally stop time and blog all of the things that happened here in Cebu, I would...but I can't (but still I wish I could. Hahaha!)

Everything was just too fast. First, came the Earthquake that damaged Cebu and Bohol and some nearby islands. Second, Super Typhoon Yolanda (Haiyan) which affected Cebu and greatly damaged Tacloban, Ormoc, Leyte, Iloilo and DaanBantayan (including Bantayan Island of Cebu and my hometown, Dumaguete). Watching the news was just heart-breaking, especially those kids who sought shelter in the school thinking that the it can keep them warm and safe. The school was flooded and the kids got drowned which led them to their last breath. . Sigh! Just when we thought it's all over, recent news say that there is another incoming storm that will struck the Philippines. The official name will be 'Zoraida'.

Let's all be strong and stay alert. I guess those are the best things that I can say as of the moment. I wish everyone well. I can't wait for a stronger and better Philippines. Please bring sunrise back.

If you want to be updated with the scenes in Cebu, follow my IG or Twitter at @rabsin_d

No comments: