Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

Mix and Match


I know, I know... I'm theee best slacker ever, but when your city gets affected by 2 natural calamities (the most recent earthquake and Yolanda), it's so hard to prioritize your blog while seeing real people seeking for help and I guess that is an asset that Filipinos needs to be proud of -- conscience over passion.

Anyhow, let me share with you a look I wore during MYOH 2013 Cebu Leg. This was way back July this year. Just realized how many my backlogs are already. Oh dear, I don't even want to start counting.
HYPE me on LOOKBOOK here.
Blazer from Markus; Tank Top from Tee Culture; Jeans from Penshoppe; Shoes from Milanos; Watch from SM Accessories; Customized Bracelets from Ana Gonzales (I super like it!).
I just love mix and matching things. Bright colors is just my thing (probably because I'm dark. LOL!) and  fusing summer and a formal wear is not that bad after all. At the end of the day, it's how you carry what you wear. Just don't forget how to smile and interact. BTW, thank you for the photos Eden! ;)
Eden, me and Yves
I will be helping out Eden of www.chicinthetropics.com (hopefully time will permit) with their plan of donating for those who got affected with Yolanda (Haiyan). Know more of the donation project here.

No comments: