Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Old Rose - Fashion Maven x FinLust

Fashion Maven x FinLust
First and moremost, I would like to say THANK YOU for the trust and the new found friendship! I had the chance to collaborate with a newly open online store, Fashion Maven!

Hype my look here!
Jacket from FINLUST; Polo from Main Street; Shorts from Fashion Maven; Shoes from Milanos
With my fellow Fashion Mavens: Eva and Yves. Check their albums too on the Mashion Maven Fanpage!
Together with top-notched fashion bloggers in Cebu local, I may say that their items are well picked and limited. I actually have bought a couple of items already! Hahaha! Please don't blame me. You better check it out yourself.

Anyhow, here is the 1st collection I worked and styled. I hope you enjoy! See full details of the album here.
Fashion Maven x FinLust - 1st Collection
I can't wait for the next collection! Also, please pray that I will not buy all the items! Hahaha!

No comments: