Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Rice Bowls Meals at Orange Brutus

Orange Brutus' Rice Bowl
Looking for a tight-budget meal with overloaded rice? Orange Brutu's Rice Bowl meal is perfect for you! For only Php 55.00, you can 3 rice bowl and savor each available flavor: Asian Chicken, Beef Stew and Pork Adobo.

I was pretty overwhelmed as to how affordable it is, yet still very tasty! The Pork Adobo was a fave ;) Good thing they have a branch near my office. I could easily visit them...well in fact, I actually went to their Osmena branch and grabbed my favorite mango shake and each of the rice bowls. Hahaha!
Oh no, I didn't ate them all. I gave some to my officemates ;)
My favorite Mango Shake! They also have buko, chocolate, orange and buko shake.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/orangebrutus

So if you want to be brutally satisfied, check out any branches of Orange Brutus now!

No comments: