Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Style Origin

Always wear something that you feel comfortable wearing and use your character, not the brands, to define what you are.
(Thrifted Polo; V-neck shirt from Baleno; Jeans from Freego; Boots from Forever 21; Accessories from SM Accessories)
I would just like to quickly share here my look during the event at Ayala Malls Style Origin. (Check the link here for more photos on the said event.) Thanks to Jem Villaverde for the photo! I love you babe!

Dont forget to hype my look above :D

I would also like to quickly share here the most recent updates about my life in general. Yes, you've noticed that I am 'nowhere to be found at day' because I currently have a job as a night-crawling Callboy (if you know what I mean). I have also been preparing for my upcoming online shop which I am very excited about! :D
Lastly, I am finalizing my trip to Boracay within 2 weeks from now with my better-half. Our gift for each other for our coming 1st year Anniversary.

Well, that's it for now. I am absolutely happy and content. Fight comes and goes, thy Love stays forever!

Cheers to life guys!

4 comments:

Chel said...

Love the boots!

FinLust said...

Thanks babe! :D

Chyrel Gomez said...

Oi, happy 1st to you both! And I hear you! Kapoy kaayo ning call center oi! Haha!

Love this look, Rab. Want to try this myself but I'm wearing colors lately.

FinLust said...

@Chyrel: thanks babe! I miss our jogging together BTW...and yes, call center life sucks, but still gives you good pay...lol!