Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

FinLust Meets The Lustrous Pearls

It was just so refreshing and tantalizing at the same time looking at all those gorgeous pearls from Jewelmer last 27th of June at the Tinderbox. Jewelmer introduced their new pearl collections. It was too beautiful to look at that made me hate myself not saving enough money to even buy at least one piece of their collection. I was actually eyeing on that black pearl ring for men. Below are some of the pieces that caught my attention:
This would be perfect for my mom!
Their new collection can be a friendship band. Don't you think? It's so hip!
Drooling while staring at this earrings. A girl will definitely fall head over heel when you give this one.
Thank you very much for the inviting me again...and in all fairness, my first post for Jewelmer is still one of the most read post here (Luster for Life - Jewelmer's Pearl Exhibit in Cebu) so I'm sure those readers would love to here this new update from Jewelmer.

What I wore during the said event (photos by Mildred Zapanta):
Thrifted Pleather Top; Blazer from JINHUANGGUAN; Pants form Freego; Thrifted High-Cut Shoes; Vintage sling bag 
Don't forget to hype my look here.


Bracelet and Watch from SM Accessories
with Dred and Vanessa

No comments: