Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Planning 2012

Meeting my loves (Eden, Vanessa and Marco), the CFB and some of the people who who inspired me big time mad a BIG CHANGE of what I would love to be someday. Eden and I had a good talk yesterday mostly about my future goals in life.

I posted it here a couple of weeks ago about my New Year 2012 Goals and it says there that I will be starting my DIYs and will be looking for a bigger and better closet and racks for my stuff. In addition, I have been slowly making my own design which has been one of the dreams that was rotten in the coffin for the longest years. LOL! Hopefully, some of my designer friends can help me pulling this off and actually produce my design...one day. One step at a time...no pressure :D


Please hype me on LookBook! Thanks :D


No comments: