Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Nothing Beats Home - Dumaguete City

It was a weekend morning when boo and I went to my hometown. My awesome friends welcomed us with a great place to stay and awesome crazy nights!

We arrived in Dumaguete around two in the afternoon. It was gloomy and we were tired of the trip (via bus) so we decided to take some rest before we take our dinner. Thanks to Gia and Jay for welcoming us in their wonderful home.

I just can't explain how I felt smelling the air, seeing my friends and the university where I finished. It was like SATISFACTION!

I just wish we had more time to stay and enjoy the new things in the City if Gentle People. I guess there will be so much more Duamguete Trip planned for boo and I then. :)

For now please enjoy reading our dinner at Gabby's Bistro on Saturday and our Sand Bar Trip in Manjuyod.

No comments: