Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Tibiao Fish Spa (Mobile) in Cebu

Just what a dying feet needs, a foot spa! If my feet were alive, they would definitely live my body because I abuse them too much. Good thing that Tibiao Fish Spa is about to open in Cebu!!! How awesome is that!?
I Love Tibiao Fish Spa
I've heard a lot of things about the said spa and they are doing great in Iloilo and Antique where their main branch is located. I just wish they will open as soon as possible for I believe that this kind of market is new and will gather the crowd and make it a viral necessity to everyone. Check out Tibiao Fish Spa Experience.

Tibiao Fish Spa (Mobile) in Cebu

Located just inside Parkmall in Mandaue, you will see the Tibiao Fish Spa Mobile Station that they created for a trial market in Cebu. We, without any second thought, tried it and it was so much fun and relaxing. How much more if they actually have their own place with matching Sauna area where you can read books and bring food (just like in the States and some sauna in Manila) and a complete category of massages. Ohhhhhhhhh...I could just imagine!
Tibiao Fish Spa in Cebu
They say if your feet has lots of dead skin, the fishes will go to your feet. Err! (Photo by: Angeli Bas)

I had so much fun! I also had the chance to talk to the owner of the said business, Mr. Flord Nicson Calawag, and I was amazed how imaginative this guys is and how he welcomed some of my suggestions and what cam out into my mind while I was imagining their place to be installed in Cebu. BTW, this guy is still very young with the age of 24, this guys will definitely go far! Just amazing!





Try it out and experience Ichthyotherapy at Tibiao Fish Spa in Cebu.

No comments: