Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

FinLust's Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2010

Time passes so fast... It was just like yesterday when I wrote my Top 10 emerging influential blogs for 2009 and here I go again...about to write my Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2010!

Back in 2009, I could just count my friends in the blogosphere with my fingers. Seriously, I have few friends before, but I slowly gain friends after joining different blogging events and the simple get-to-know meetup offline and online. If you try to read my previous entry about my influential blogs for 2009 (see link above), you will certainly feel that I am a noob... I used present tense because I still feel that I am...though I learned alot about blogging, but there are so many things that I still need to learn...and I mean SO MANY!

If you want to learn more about this writing project, please check Ms. Janette Toral's Influential Bloggers site.
Emerging Influential Blogs for 2010Okay, I won't keep you waiting and I'll be presenting My Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2010:


Rabsing.comI am voting for my music vlog, The Music Vlogger - make Song Requests at RabSing, as one of the Emerging Influential Blogs for 2010. Rabsing, coincidentally, is now on its 3rd month and I think it is about time for this unique blog to shine! I hope other bloggers vote for Rabsing and gets inspired by this unique site.


ATBP
I am voting for ATBP (Around The Buzz Primetime) as one of the Emerging Influential Blogs for 2010 because this site is one of the source where I get information about showbiz and the like... Unfortunately, I still don't have television in my apartment and I still have so many priorities to handle than buying a television. So I would like to say thank you to the owner of this blog for giving me updates in the entertainment world.


Kusina MariaI vote for Kusina Maria as one of the Emerging Influential Blogs for 2010 because of the uber yummy photos of the food that makes you salivate and, unknowingly, want to eat your monitor. The site also gives you tips and techniques on how to make a cheap yet satisfactory food.


I vote for Avatar Media as one of the Emerging Influential Blogs for 2010. The group talks about their events, projects, and related topics that aims to bridge the gap between the Internet and business intelligence.


I vote for Piggin Out Sessions as one of the Emerging Influential Blogs for 2010. If you probably didn't know, I am fascinated with food. This blog is one of my inspiration why I will be making my own food blog and will be launching it soon.


I vote for Libotero as one of the Emerging Influential Blogs for 2010. The blog's description just cached my attention. I had the chance to ask the author, Sinjin, about the site and these are the words that came out from his mouth (I have no idea why he made the sentences below as if he is a third person talking):
Sinjin loves to travel. He has traveled to most of Luzon. He has started to explore the Visayas last year. And this month, he will be conquering Mindanao for the first time. Sinjin vows to explore the whole country first before going beyond borders. Established on Dec. 31, 2009, Sinjin shares blow-by-blow accounts of all his travel experiences on Libotero hoping to encourage and inspire his kababayans to learn to explore and appreciate their very own.


I vote for Project 52 Weeks as one of the Emerging Influential Blogs for 2010. This is Mica's indie film blog. One of the most unique blog niche ever. A very hard category that Mica has pulled off! I hope to be part of her cast someday.


I vote for Everything UBEC as one of the Emerging Influential Blogs for 2010. This is my friend and a fellow Cebu Blogger's website. It obviously talks everything about the Queen City of the South, Cebu City. As a fellow music enthusiast, most of his entries are about music.


I vote Darlasauler as one of the Emerging Influential Blogs for 2010 for she is uber funny and outgoing! I just love the way she writes her posts and how she adores herself so much! I need to have an attitude like her. I really want this girl to be part of the Influential Blogs for 2010. God bless!


I vote Cebu Tech Blogger as one of the Emerging Influential Blogs for 2010. This dude is one of the most established blogger in Cebu, I may say. A pure technocrat! I approach him if I need guidance anything about technology.

So there you go. My list is complete! God bless to everyone!

I would like to say thank you to all the sponsors of the said writing project:

21 comments:

Dear Hiraya said...

thanks rabsin! have your post linked on myfjordz.com and ATBP! yahoo! apir!

FinLust said...

@Fjordan Allego: Your welcome! I hope you vote for me too ;)

Dhon said...

Nice Choices!

FinLust said...

@Dhon: thanks! You might want to grab some of my choices, especially my rabsing.com ;)

Pao said...

Wow, nice set of nominees. I will make a my list soon. Congratulations to your first six choices, hope you'll complete it soon.

Vir Silva said...

Love your own! Haha...

But you gave me an idea on what to do with the next few blog entries of my own.

BTW,I'm in Bacolod now working with Convergys. Do you know some bloggers from here? Having a hard time getting in touch with blog-addicts!

Regards,
Vir

Unknown said...

Great Selection here!.. :-) I hope you consider:

http://thirstyblogger.com
http://Bonggaba.com
and http://crisendo.com

FinLust said...

@Paolo: Thanks! I hope you pick some of my list here especially rabsing.com :D

@Vir: Hey! Long time...I sent you a comment sa blog mo...check it out!

@Darqueangel: will check them out :D

quimboph1 said...

kulang pa list ko i need to any suggestions?

paige said...

You have a nice list here. I will visit each website and maybe i can put them on my list too.

FinLust said...

@paige: thanks! I hope you include rabsing.com in your list. cheers!

EricaOrange said...

Hey! :) I'm inviting you to visit tara-na.com. It's a food and travel blog I created to motivate me to explore new places. This blog is inspired by a goal which is to travel the world bit by bit. I would start from my province and then progress to neighboring provinces to nearby countries and so on. :) I wish to wake up someday and just suddenly realize that I have already achieved my goal. So yeah, it's a long term project for myself. :) You may want to consider it for your pick of the top 10 emerging influential blogs of 2010. Thank you! :) And cheers to this writing project!

Jap said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FinLust said...

@EricaOrange: I love food! I will check it out ;D

@Japaul: Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed kahit merong mga sablay2 ang pagkanta ko...lelz! Do let me know if you add rabsing.com in your list so that I can add you in my list ;D

Pao said...

Hi Rabsin, I hope you'll consider my tiny blue blog on your list. It would be my honor if you'll appreciate my blog and nominate it. Thank you and God speed.
http://www.paolodome.co.cc

EJ said...

Hi! Nice choice of blogs! To complete your list, please do check and consider Manilablogs.com! :) It's a blog that teaches wanna-be bloggers on how to start blogging and what to expect when they do eventually start :) I hope this helps make the blogosphere a better place to be in!

Thanks,
Ej

FinLust said...

@Pao and EJ: I'm actually reserving my remaining to spots to those bloggers that will vote for me. God bless to you guys!

JL Santiago Aquino said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FinLust said...

@Jay-L: interesting blog...I'll note this blog...thanks for the comment

Janette Toral said...

This is to mark your entry as complete. Thank you for joining!

FinLust said...

Thanks Ms. Janette! :D