Finally, after hours of searching qualified and worthy blogs, I have finally chosen my TOP 10.
I honestly do not have much friends in the BLOG WORLD, but I did try my best to look for blogs that will fit for this title.
So, here it goes:
Ang Blog ng mga Tunay na Lalake
- I've been hopping around into this blog for quite sometime now and it always leaves a BIG smile on my face. Ridiculous and short, yet worth laughing for.
- An inspiring blog for the PIGS (like me). Once in my life I planned to make blog like this; however, I do not have the financial capacity to support my eating desires...LOL! I will just savor the delicious foods in this blog (drool).
- Batang Yagit now travels! one of the first few people I met in the BLOG WORLD. I commend the owner of this blog for his unending passion for blogging and tries to alleviate it's genres: personal blogging, photo blogging, techy blogging, and SEO tutrial blogging. I wonder what's next?
- I've heard about CBS when I was still in College and ever since I've always wanted to be part of a club like this because, I know, I have alot of things to learn about blogging and until now. I also planned to create this kind of group in our city, Dumaguete, but it didn't happen due to so many factors.
- Van, a stunning blogger and a talented phtographer. We first met at plurk, I think, and have been good friends in the BLOG WORLD, i guess, even if I just met him yesterday...nyahaha! Photography was once a talent I used to keep; however, because of our family's financial struggle, I had to leave my career as an amateur photographer. Yes, amateur...I did won the Photojournalism category for our weekly News Paper way back in High School.
- Charles has been a friend of mine for quite sometime now and is a good friend of Van. This kid undoubtably poses a good taste for movies! Thumbs up!
- A personal blog by Bryan Karl that gives me alot of knowledge about current events. I'm just new to his blog, but this blog used most of my time because I read even the older posts of this blog...and it never seems to let me stop reading it...at all!
- One thing I've noticed in this blog is that it gives me the emotion of missing my family and tries to let the reader (me) reminisce the usual things we used to do before. Aside from Allahn's personal life, he definitely value family!
- I chose this blog because the pictures are great! PICTURES,PICTURES, and more PICTURES simply amazes me.
- Just look at BLOG STAT and you can say that this blog will progress in no time :)
I would like to thank the following sponsors: Absolute Traders, My Brute Cheats, Business Summaries, Fitness Advantage Club, Events and Corporate Video, Events at Work, Dominguez Marketing Communications, Red Mobile, Budget hotel in Makati, Lucio C. Tan Group of Companies, and Blog4Reviews.com.