Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Evaulation

It has been a while since I have written a personal entry since I've been here to Cebu and damn I miss this kind of writing. I have noticed that most of my entries here are events that I have been to...and it somehow defeats the real purpose of my blog.

Anyway, my family is doing okay so far. Yes, we were not able to celebrate Christmas at home but we celebrated it together...and that is the best Christmas wish I got.

Mom and dad is getting stronger each and every second (I don't know how they do it...lol! Probably they are just meant for each other) My brother is getting the hang of his work as a nurse. I think he's doing really GREAT with his field. For my sister, she is outstanding...just fantastic! She actually have the capacity to go beyond her limit and can do what ever she wants to do...I just don't know what's stopping her. Is it because of us? I just don't know...

Me... O boy...sigh...

I've been trying to evaluate myself lately...and I must say, I'm not doing okay...

Okay, I'll give you a sitch. The real reason why I created this blog was to deviate myself through writing (and make myself busier) from my sickness ever since High School...I don't know how...it just happens...and I hate it! It seems that temptations just keeps knocking on my door.

...and the past few days had so many twist and turn...I don't even know where to start. I know I could say NO but something just wants to say yes!

I definitely need to control myself and learn how to say NO. Why do I need to please each and every person I meet!? I just don't get it...and it just goes naturally in my system. Take a look at my previous entry: PEOPLE PLEASER. This might help you guys understand what I am trying to say.

My mind is kind of mixed up right now. I don't know what I want or need... I need my good friend's guidance right now...Daisy, where are you? I'm drowning! HELP!

2 comments:

Mikyu said...

rab, just be yourself. if you're happy with what you're doing, and if wla ka nakatamak ug happiness sa uban taw, then padayun lng. ;)

FinLust said...

Thanks for the heads up mikz... I know you want me to be okay...but this one is quite complicated...really...hehehe! I'll talk to you soon!