Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sometimes being frank HEALS!

Hi, its me again... I just checked a friend, a Brother (Kappa Sigma), if his okay or something; however, I never thought I could be so exact to check that his girl friend just broke up with him. Sorry to hear that Oshy. Anyhow, I'll let you guys read the most significant, and most powerful thing that a HEART BREAK can give.


Oshy speaks:

Here are the very few things you will easily notice when you meet me: I'm funny looking... I'm cheerful... I'm a joker... I'm thoughtful (char)... I'm a shy boy (hehe sometimes not)... I'm a good boy... I'm longing for my family... I don't take advantage of my friends... I'm friendly... I'm hardworking yet lazy (hehe)...
And here are the many things you don't know about me. I'm a true friend... I'm not faithful to God... I don't mock... I don't usually get angry at my friends (well, sometimes)... I hate my life... I cherish the time i spent with my love ones... I don't feel happy at my life... I easily get bored... I hate my parents... I don't feel lucky at all... I'm always sad... I'm always pressured... I hate plastic persons... I hate mockers... I hate social climbers... I hate liars... I hate bitches and sluts... I hate man whores... I hate people with high pride... I hate fakers.... I hate fuckers... I hate immoral persons that don't have values in life... I hate stupid persons... I hate flings and adulterers... I hate bad experiences.... I hate playboys and playgirls... I HATE FUCKIN' HACKERS... Those are the things that best describe me... So, if you can't accept me at my worst, Then you don't deserve me at my best!



Powerful...huh...Go bro!

1 comment:

doot said...

...WOW! wat a man...hahahaha...nice lagi to touchy touchy au...heheh",