Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Fasting...?

Early Expose: I am a person who eats, most likely, 5 times a day, but never gets fat...lolz

It was 2 weeks before the day after my birthday since I planned  to pierce my tongue. I was so excited that I even bought my tongue ring the day I decided to make a hole in my tongue. It was a certain and concrete decision. However, what I didn't realize is that it will be as painful as ever and will be the worst thing that could happen to me.

The day came and got pierced (unfortunately). The piercing was 'NO CHALLENGE' at all, but the next 2 days was the 'WORST'. I was like a pig that could not eat, struggling for survival, and only tasting the moist air that savors my nose...

Could this be...fasting?

Anyway, I'm okay now. Still the same old me. A person who eats most likely 5 times a day but never gets fat...with a shiny tongue ring.


Mission:
  • To take good care of the hole. Imagine, I have suffered alot just to have this piercing, then I will just let it go...NO WAY!
Insight:
  • Make sure your fat, or with slow metabolism, and very eager to become slim. Lolz
  • You must not have the sickness of gluttony.

No comments: