Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Metro Dental Clinic - Robinsons Cybergate Cebu

Metro Dental Clinic - Robinsons Cybergate Cebu
Metro Dental Clinic - Robinsons Cybergate Cebu
Working at night is not fun! By the time you get out from work, all you could think of is your bed and a good long rest (and trust me, you consume more time sleeping during the morning than at night). Because of this, I tend to be unproductive in other things like going to the gym or even getting a regular medical or dental check-up.

Lucky enough, I was able to get a reservation at Metro Dental Clinic (4th flr. Robinsons Cybergate Cebu branch) and boy it was worth every penny! I would totally recommend this clinic to everyone.
The front desk lady was very friendly!
Cozy sofa!
I was immediately welcomed by the sweet lady at the front desk and this lovely sofa while waiting for the doctor to finish her prior appointment. I was asking alot of questions so they invited me to have a quick tour.
Enjoying Metro Dental's sofa and their cool ceiling.
Enjoying the sofa and their cool ceiling.
Metro Dental Clinic Robinsons Cybergate branch have 4 treatment rooms, an operating room, an X-ray room and a consultation room.
The doctor turned on the television while preparing her apparatuses for my oral prophylaxis. She was also very informative while gently cleaning every portion of my teeth. What I enjoyed most was this particular equipment which squirts water in your mouth and sucks the water back right after you close your mouth! The silly kid in me. Hahaha!

For inquiries, check them out at:

Website: www.metrodental.com.ph

Robinsons Cyberdate Cebu
Telephone: (+6332) 505-7574 or (+6332) 505-7528

SM City Cebu
Telephone: (+6332) 236-8966

No doubt many people visit their clinic because they are very accommodating and professional. Plus their high-end equipment, you can never go wrong with Metro Dental. I am already getting another reservation for my teeth filling simply because they can deliver and provide you this sense of trust...and I am excited to try that water-squirting equipment once more! Hahaha! 

No comments: