Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcoming 2013 with New Year 2013 Goals

Here we are again trying to re-evaluate the goals we used to set a year ago.
Happy New Year 2013 Goals
Happy New Year 2013 Goals
Let's go ahead and have a check list of the accomplishments for my New Year goals for 2012:
☐ Will go back to gym on January and will maintain until the end of the year! -- I don't think this will even be possible anymore. LOL! -- X
Will spend more, more time with family.
Balance career and love.
SAVE every PAY DAY! 
Improve life's status!
 Start DIYing! :D -- I'm still working on this one, but I did made a couple
Get a better CLOSET and RACKS for my stuff.
☐ Be more health conscious. -- O help me God! -- X
Go back to church please.
Wow! I have more checks for 2012!

  • I honestly agree that I spent more time with my family during 2012 compared to the past few years.
  • I have also balanced my career and love for a year and 5 months (and counting).
  • I was able to save a lot last year, though most of the bucks were spent for our travels.
  • Life is pretty okay really...so far she was not a bitch during 2012. LOL!
  • DIYing will be one of my focus for 2013 so stay tune!
  • I already bought a closet and a rack! Woohooo!
  • Thanks to my better half, I have been going to Church on a regular basis.
I totally underestimated my 2012 experience because I had so many things going on back then. It was one crazy roller coaster ride! Now that 2013 has started, let me go ahead and plot my initial New Year 2013 Goals:

☐ Work with my online shop at finlust.multiply.com. Will post items real soon!
☐ DIYing will also start real soon!
☐ Renewing my passport :D
☐ Save even more than last year!
☐ Project AC (buying an air condition. Honestly, it's crazy hot in the Philippines!)
☐ Bitchy and Ego Mode off...just LOVE LOVE LOVE!
☐ Start updating my calling card.
☐ Still hoping to get my shape back so let's enroll back to the gym!
☐ Less to malling. More to Ukay-ukay!
☐ LOVE WORK!

That's my goals for 2013. What's yours?

2 comments:

Chyrel Gomez said...

Ganahan ko sa get a better closet. With new clothes, comes a new closet gyud!

Happy New Year, Rabs! =)

FinLust said...

already bought one last year Chy! :D Happy New Year!