Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Peach and Orange

Click photos to zoom.
 
 
Hype my look here.
Thrifted Peach Polo and White Pants; Shoes (Otto) from Zalora PH; Bag ans Watch from SM Accessories.
It's weekend and I'm sure you guys are feeling the good vibes again! For me, I've been the happiest for the past few weeks! Thank you Lord for everything. You're the greatest! ;)

I wore this relaxing fruity look during the Starmobile Launching at Maya (will post more of the said event on my next posts). BTW, thank you to Yuno for these photos. He has been consistently doing great (street fashion) shots. Outstanding indeed!


Hype my look above.

I have few more back logs to finish and I am hoping that I could finish them before the first week of August ends. Also, I am currently working something for a brighter future so just wish me luck (whatever this is) for now. Good vibes!

1 comment:

http://runningenthusiast.net/ said...

Looks good on you! And thanks for the new idea. :)