Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Rabsin x Nuffnang PH

This, I can say was the BEST blogger event so far that has happened this year and let's start with this photo below! LOL!
My power stunt with Vanessa at the background.
It was a kareoke party with the Cebuano based bloggers and the people behind Nuffnang! Check Nuffnang is Coming to Cebu. Even if I had no sleep that time, I was totally hyped and very active. I met new bloggers and fellow blogger friends and we just rocked it out!
Meet the most entertaining group of the event :p
Yes! I get emotional when I sing. LOL!
Carlos effortlessly sang a song of Bruno Mars (forgot what song it was).
We also had a chance to take some photos of our look for that event (it was a must).
Me and Vanessa

(Shades and watch from SM Accessories; Blazer from Jinhuangguan; DIY 'Scre Lock Nut' by Vanessa East; Yellow V-neck shirt from Beleno; Thrifted white belt; Jeans from 59th Street)

Do HYPE my look below if you like :D



Thanks to Jem Villaverde for the photos!

No comments: