Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Coach Jim Saret's FitFil Fitness Boot Camp in Cebu

This is just a blessing in disguise. I guess all my friends and readers knows how desperate I am to get fit and healthy and has been really wanting to get my old shape back, but I just don't have the drive to initiate going to the gym or whatsoever. Well, I guess this is the answer to my prayers.
FitFil Fitness Boot Camp in Cebu
Coach Jim Saret's FitFil Fitness Boot Camp in Cebu (May 15 - June 16)
Have you watched The Biggest Loser Philippines? Do you remember the guy instructor on that show? Yes, that's Coach Jim Saret! Is that not enough for you to join this awesome boot camp?
Coach Jim Saret
Coach Jim Saret
So we'll see each other there! Join FitFil Fitness Boot Camp in Cebu and, all together, let's start getting slimmer, fitter and healthier!

For more information about the boot camp, click here. Also like FITFIL Cebu Fan Page.

No comments: