Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Almost Christmas Again

Well well well... Time flies so fast. Had my time locked in the box I didn't even realize it's already the month of Christmas...and next year will be my birth month. Wow! Imagine that?

Almost Christmas Again

A lot of things has happened into my life that I couldn't place them all together with my bare hands. I decided to take a step back with blogging for a while to let go of the things inside my head that I couldn't really express here or in the offline world. I was trapped in a pit hole that I prevented me from thinking straight and was succumbed with fear...until now. I now God has plans for me and to all of us and at the end of the day, it's Thy will be done.

I have faith and He knows that from the start. This is going to be a challenge till death. So I pray:

My heart, my soul...my fear, my anger...my love, my patience...take it all and lead me back to You. Amen

 May you all have a blessed day and advance Merry Christmas!

No comments: