This coming May 28, is going to be a magnificent highlight to bloggers particularly, Cebu and the Visayas Region. Even bloggers in Luzon and Mindanao is interested on the said Camp because it is the first Blogging Camp that is organized and spearheaded by Cebuanos.
The Cebu blog Camp is an event organized annually by the Cebu Bloggers of the Blog and Soul Movement which is the educating leg of the Philippine Blog Awards Inc. which has been running for already four years. This is the largest gathering of bloggers in Cebu.
This is going to be my second time to join Cebu Blog Camp (check my Cebu Blog Camp 2010 entry) and it still gives me chill and excitement. These are the reasons why Cebu Blog Camp is LOVE.
- This camp always makes me realize that no matter how good (if you think) you are, you can still learn so many thing, which makes you keep your feet on the ground and I want to thank you for that.
- Never ever underestimate newbies. You'll be amazed on what they posses as the next bloggers in the future.
- Getting reconnected with bloggers that you've met and became friends with is really awesome. However, getting to know new inspiring bloggers just gives me the chills.
- As the Blogosphere grows, the bloggers evolves into a better individual and go beyond what we simply call, blogging. I guess that is what Cebu Blog Camp wants to accomplish: To identify the future of bloggers.
- It's just heart-melting to see bloggers unite in one camp...and see on their eyes how eager they want to learn, inspire and be inspired by people they look up to. The fire that unites us, bloggers, will always be a strong force that drives us the go. No matter what our differences are, we will still be there to give a hand to our fellow bloggers.
That are my reason why I love Cebu Blog Camp.
In addition, I would also like to thank the sponsors for the said camp.
THE CEBU BLOG CAMP 2011
is co-presented by
Media and Institution Partners
Official Web Browser
Official TV Media Partner
Official Online Print Media
Official Photo-Social Media Partner
Academy for International Culinary Arts