Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ice Skating Ring Experience at MOA

We left Clark Pampanga (Hot Air Balloon Festival 2011 Escapade) for Manila since our trip going back to Cebu is Manila-Cebu. I went to visit a good friend who used to be a great photographer. We spent the whole morning relaxing. We ate our breakfast in a buffet, we also had our sauna and ended it with a great full body massage. Thanks for the time. I'll see you again March kuya LJ.

It was after lunch when I was able to meet another good friend, Chris (a.k.a. my driver). He was the one who first gave me a tour in my first Manila escapade and when he found out that I will be visiting Manila again, he, with no hesitations, offered his service by driving me to MOA, but before going to MOA, we needed to go to a detour because he was not able to take breakfast and lunch...so we ended up eating somewhere near ABS-CBN and was able to talk about life in general. Thanks Chris!

After the talk, we hastily went to MOA to meet another friend, Pao; unfortunately, he couldn't join me because he have important matters to attend too.

Pao was obliged to guide me inside MOA. Hahaha!

Ice Skating Experience at MOA

Ice Skating Experience at MOA
I was excited to see the skating ring. I felt I was beeing called by the ice...whispering...calling... I hastily went in the ring and found myself gliding on the ice so elegant and flawless. Though there were times that I loose focus maybe because I never had the proper training and all. I wish there will be a skating ring in Cebu which I've heard there will be soon in the South SRP Area. I will definitely get some lesson.
Ice Skating Experience
It was one of the most memorable experience!

Photos by Marco.

No comments: