Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Hot Air Balloon Festival 2011 Escapade

I wrote it on my previous entry that I will be going to Clark, Pampanga for the Hot Air Balloon Festival. Check entry here...and yes, I finally conquered Pampanga!!!

Last February 11, we took off from Cebu for Clark and first step foot in Pampanga at around 7:00 pm. We stayed at Marco's place where his grandparents welcome us with sumptuous food. I never experienced hunger in that house even for a second. Thank you for the warm welcome!

We tried to sleep early for tomorrow's big day.

Hot Air Balloon Festival 2011 Escapade

Thank God, I always have the instinct of waking up early once I know that I have an event that I needed to attend too, especially that it will be my first time. I woke up around 4:30 am and prepared myself for the great day ahead us.
Hot Air Balloon Festival 2011 Tickets
We were just in time where balloons are being inflated and here are some of the photos:
half filled hot air balloons

Hot Air Balloon 2011 Escapade

Hot Air Balloons
There were also aircraft and sky diving exhibitions which I totally enjoyed.
Aircraft Exhibition
Aircraft Exhibition at Hot Air Balloon Festival 2011

Sky diving exhibition
In addition, we also tried flying a kite which was pretty hard, but we did it. Our kite flew and soar high!

kite flying at Hot Air Balloon Festival 2011
It was a worthwhile experience and I'm hoping to experience it again on 2012. I will soon post the details of my Angeles-Manila Trip.

Photos by Marco.

No comments: