Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My First Manila Escapade

Okay, so I actually made a white lie...err...okay it's a lie to my parents that instead of going to a Photoshoot in Shangri-La, I went to Manila.

I'm a bad person, I know...I just don't want them to think that I spend too much. Sorry Ma. :(

Honestly, there would have been a photoshoot in Shangri-La on the 25-26, but I already have my ticket booked on the same date. So I declined the offer and instead accepted the next photoshoot on November (Thanks to Angeli).

Yes, I actually went to get my certificate of recognition for Ms. Janette Toral's Writing Project because my Music Vlog, rabsing.com, was Top 5 of the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2010. Here is an interview by Ms. Janette right after I got the certificate or you can check Rabsin of The Music Vlogger Interview:


I also met Mica, Ada, Winston and Andrew there and had a Karaoke Session at the World Music Room Family KTV well in fact we have a video of Mica and I singing One Sweet Day - From Beauty To Nightmare :P
World Music Room Family KTVOn my last day, I met a College friend, Marc, together with his friend, Blaise, whom is a fellow Sillimanian as well. They toured me to most malls and let me ride the MRT! It was so fun!

I also met my idol, Coy, there! I used to love watching his videos, but he stopped making maybe because he was busy for work. However, he did confirm that he will be making videos any day soon :D
Coy, Janette and II also went to the 40th Birthday Celebration of Gibbs and enjoyed the rest of the people's company. Also a BIG thanks to Chris for being my driver for the whole 2 days! Thanks for everything ;P

Lastly, I went to Ocean Park Manila Bay! Wooohoooo! It was sooooooo COOL! Photos will be uploaded soon!

To everyone who spent their time with me, thank you very much!

2 comments:

Micamyx said...

LOL! Umamin din hehe so does that mean i can upload our pictures na? :P

FinLust said...

@Mica: hahaha! Yes, I guess so :D