Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

JD Bakeshop - Exploring Iloilo - Escapades

Iloilo JeepFrom the Hotel where my friends and I stayed, we took a jeep going to a bakeshop that is very popular for their chicken. Outstandingly, a bakeshop is not limited to bread alone.

JD Bakeshop Iloilo


JD Bakeshop Iloilo
JD Bakeshop is the best place for you if you are on a limited budget. They serve you very affordable food yet will definitely bloat your stomach! Haha! They serve you a different taste of what chicken is in Iloilo.

I ordered Chicken and Salad for only Php 49.00 and it definitely made my whole day worth while! There are more great foods here that you should try. I will definitely come back here soon!

More photos below:

The 2nd floor was closed according to this signage, but we actually went upstairs. Haha!
Cebu Bloggers at JD Bakeshop Iloilo
Waiting for our order...

Back to main.

(Photos by Mark Gallardo)

No comments: