Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

In Love: am I?

It has been a long time since I have made an entry about my personal life...and here I am doing it again.

I would just like to start with the question:

what is love?

We can say all the bubbly definition about love, but it never explains what love is all about. Could it be the feeling of happiness? Sigh... What is happiness anyway? I've been drowning my mind in searching for the answers of these questions...and...there it came! Someone unexpected! Could it be...love...? Or just another nightmare...?

All I can say is I'm happy...really happy. I'm just trying to void my feelings because the other side might use it as an advantage against me or something like that...and I think the other side is happy as well. I mean, I wasn't the one who made the first move.

We get a long well...so far...hoping not to get choked. I have the tendency to have a really high standard and make lots of comments...and to stand on my opinions, but that can easily be fix by knowing each other more and more...hopefully.

...but the point is I'm happy! For a very long time, I've wanted to feel this again...and now that I'm feeling it. I'll make the most out of it.

I wanna be happy...be loved...and that goes for everyone...

...Who wouldn't right?

No comments: