Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Nothing to write...

Wow! It has been 2 days now that I haven't written anything in my blog and I feel guilty for my blog because it is usually updated with all sort of stuff that I do everyday. I usually have 2 - 3 entries in a day...

Probably, it's just that I had no no invitations to go out or had no one to go with...to eat somewhere or party maybe...

I'm just stuck in my apartment, with my laptop (plurking, and all other social networking) with my radio (listening to Good Times with Mo, Killer Bee)...

Anyhow, my bro came here 2 days ago because he has plans of working here, but he left just this morning...

..and so I realized, damn! I think I need to find a new place for myself.

It's not that I don't want to be with my sis and bro...but I think it's about time for me to challenge myself how to be more independent.

I really don't know how to explain my side on this one, but I just felt I need to be alone sometimes... Just give me this one time. If I can't manage it, I will still come back anyway.


"They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." -Andy Warhol

No comments: