Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Coming Soon...

Wooohooo! I just got out of the office and ,WOW, it's already Wednesday! I never thought time can be sooooo FAST!

Anyways, Transformers 2 is now showing today and I think my sister and I will watch the movie!!! I can't wait...

In addition to this, I just want to give this entry to my (our) Jesus...I just want to say thank you for everything! It may seem very ordinary, but this is my purest thanks to You!

...for giving us this very comfortable apartment...for my sister's examinations where she always answers correctly even if she was not able to study well...for the guidance, health, and our lives Lord, God...

...for giving us wonderful parents...and so much more...

I can't thank you more...for everything...

Especially, for letting it rain...I know you have a reason for letting it rain often here...and I think I know why...

As we all know, Cebu's barrier against A(H1N1) or Swine Flu Virus is already broken. It was already a weak ago that a Korean boy was newsed to be dead and positive with the said virus.

2 days ago, it was scattered to the public that University of Cebu, Mandaue is postponing their classes because 3 students are POSITIVE with Swine Flu Virus! They are currently quarantined in a Dormitory.

And while I was reading some articles on the net, I found out that the rain can cleanse or simply clean the air...and that is probably the reason why it often rains...

See how GOD can be so GOOD!

We often neglect and overlook this kinds of things...and never appreciate it at all...

THANK YOU!

Lastly, I'll be getting a shot of a Flu Vaccine tonight just to make sure I have resistance against this virus. As we all know, PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE. I'll also try to find time to buy some surgical mask just in case...since one of the reason why you get this virus is when something is put into your mouth. So you better be careful with spitting mouth...LOL!

That's it for now...peace out!

2 comments:

tomato cafe said...

i, too, am excited about Transformers! haha, and i badly wish it's friday and sweldo day! hahaa

FinLust said...

LOL!