Anyway, I woke up at 2:11 am (PC clock) and I don't usually wake up earlier than 6 am...I really got thirsty so I went to the kitchen and found a really COLD liter of Coke! So I hastily drank it all...hehehe! I just hope nothing will happen to my voice a week from now because I will be recording my Original Composition by that time...hehe...I hope for it's success!
So, here I am...wondering what life is ahead of me...What will be my purpose in this World..? Hahaha! Emo Mode...
I will be very busy for the next few weeks...Here are my schedules:
- I'll be tutoring a friend about Philosophy (Logic) in school. (9-11 am)
- Kris (an artist from Spain) and I will be making a new project! (2 pm)
- Batch mates will be celebrating Sem-Break in El Camino Blanco! (7 pm)
- It's the Fiesta of Valencia. Click here to see the tourist spots in Valencia. I'll probably be eating, eating, and eating on this day!
October 16 - 18
- I'll be at Bacolod (finally) to visit my sister since my previous plan had conflicts (na unsyami). Click here to know the conflict...but that's over now...it was just mere admiration.