Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Turning 26

Turning 26
Turning 26
Today marks the start of me beyond my 'Silver Jubilee' existence here in our planet. It's not that I am sad or something...It is just that when you get to a point that you are 26, you try to reminisce and look back of all the things that you could have done better. To those who felt or feel the same way as I am, cheers to you. To the young kids who are enjoying and wandering, be more wise in your actions. I am stopping this part of my emotional breakdown because I know I will make it through this. LOL! Emo much!

I would like to give a warm, big HUG to all of you who greeted me on my FB and tweeter account! Thank you all so much! I promise to update you with more posts as much as I can.

Anyhow, I promised myself to be braver and bolder this year 2014 so let me share with you a quick outfit post that I wore on New Year's Eve.

Hype my look here.
What I wore: Tank Top gifted by sister; Worn-out shorts from FinLust; Shoes from Gibi Shoes.
What I wore: Tank Top gifted by sister; Worn-out shorts from FinLust; Shoes from Gibi Shoes.
Absolutely loving these shoes from Gibi Shoes!
Absolutely loving these shoes from Gibi Shoes!
One more week to go before Sinulog 2014! Are you all excited!? I am too! My next post will be the events that my friends and I are planning to attend! Hope to see you there! Cheers!

No comments: