Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Personalized your Smartphone Cases at InstaCase

InstaCase is located at the 2nd floor SM Northwing Cebu (beside iStore).
Are you looking for a more personalized feel for your smartphones? Then InstaCase is the perfect store that you are looking for! Located at the 2nd floor SM Northwing (beside iStore), InstaCase can give you your personalized smartphone case within 5 - 10 minutes.
Some of the cool cases being showcased at InstaCase store.
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/InstacasePh
Twitter and IG: InstaCasePH
Location: SM Northwing (Cebu); Mactan International Airport (Cebu); Ayala Centrio Mall (Cagayan de Oro)

Price Range:
Mobile Phones - Php 450.00 - Php 750.00
Tablets - Php 1,000.00 - Php 1,500.00

Unlucky for me, a Cherry Mobile user, InstaCase in Cebu is currently catering Apple and Samsung items as of the moment. Though I've heard that they will be for all smartphones, my Cherry Mobile Omega HD and I  will be waiting for that day. To add up, check out this quick video I took when I purchased an iPhone 5 case for a good friend.

InstaCase at SM City Cebu



InstaCase also have this cute packaging too!

No comments: