Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Attending Best Cebu Blog 2012 Awarding Night

Best Cebu Blog 2012
First and foremost, I would like to say THANK YOU to everyone who supported this blog all the way. You know who you are guys and for that, no words can really explain how grateful I am having you there beside me! I owe it all to you guys!

You have no idea how hyped and excited I am to meet not just my fellow bloggers, but also the team behind this event. Thank you soooooo much!

The Awarding Night for BCBA 2012 will be on the 9th of December and I can't wait to meet everyone there! See you all there!

Lastly, I would also like to thank you to the sponsors:

GOLD Sponsors




BRONZE Sponsors






DONOR Sponsors






PARTNERS





BLOGGERS PARTNERS

Face CebuEmpress of DracBjorn CebuanoJaysee Blabs,GeemizChic in the Tropics, and Shanky Baby.

No comments: