Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Getting too Attached with BLUE




I told you I'm too attached with color blue, especially this shirt that my better half gave me during our 1st Anniversary.
Click to zoom.
Bracelet from Provado
Watch from SM Accessories
Shirt and Boots from Forever 21; Jeans from Finlust Shop; Belt from SM Accessories
Work is starting to get intense and so is life. I need to set new priorities and new goals in life. I also need to start saving for my long planned online shop. Better start by lessening my shopping and start thinking of how to earn more. Any side-line jobs there? I'm practically open for anything. LOL!

Also, don't forget the most awaited event on September 29 at The Amnezia (60 Degrees - The Amnezia Experience) if you want to see DJ DAVID CALLUM in real flesh. Teehee! See you all there! :D
60 Degrees - The Amnezia Experience
60 Degrees - The Amnezia Experience

2 comments:

Chyrel Gomez said...

Naudlot slight atoang kumikitang kabuhayan, Rab.

Ganahan ko sa imohang boots gyud ay.

FinLust said...

Slight Chy. Hahaha! Salamat kaau. Hopefully naa nko new set of boots oi. teehee