Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I Am Now Forever Flawless

Hype my look on LookBook here.
Weekends were supposedly my days-off, but last weekend was completely stolen away from me. I had to finish a lot of things and had some few more errands to do. Good thing I still had time to check out the newly renovated Forever Flawless in SM City Cebu.

Flawless in SM Northwing Cebu gave a swag and welcoming look...it even looks more spacious than before. With all my hard work, I totally deserve a pampering at Flawless. Two clinics will open by the end of the year in Davao and CDO.
Flawless at SM Northwing Cebu
Flawless at SM Northwing Cebu
You can never go wrong with professional doctors and accommodating staff. Plus their outstanding service and high quality products, what more can you ask for?

I do have my monthly facial, but I don't have a particular store in mind and the best I've tried so far is quite far from the city. So I guess I have a new clinic for my regular facial. :D


***
Flawless bridges the gap between quality yet affordable products and treatments closer to more Filipinos. Today, Flawless has over 30 strategically-placed clinics nationwide, with 2 upcoming openings, Davao and Cagayan De Oro (CDO), by the end of the year. To find out more about Flawless' products and services, you may call (032) 238-9605 or visit www.flawless.com.ph. You can also like them on Facebook at 'FlawlessFaceandBody', and follow them on Twitter at 'myFlawless'.

No comments: