Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

The Mosbeau Placenta White Advanced

I have tried and tested Mosbeau Placenta White for more than 2 months and it gave a big difference on my skin. I used to have dry skin even if you put a huge amount of lotion on it...plus the uneven skin tone.  Trust me, I have the weirdest skin ever! LOL! However, when I started using Mosbeau Placenta White, my skin got fairer and healthier. You can really see your skin with enough moist and glow!
Mosbeau Placenta White Advance
The New Mosbeau Placenta White Advanced!
Even most of my friends noticed the big difference on my skin! Now that they have improved the product, no doubt that I will love it even more! Meet my new beauty secret, the Placenta White Advanced!




The bottle shown above is good for 1 month and I am curently on my 5th day. With 10 main ingredients that will indubitably give your skin that glow because it is proven to be twice more effective than glutatione. Setting the bar to the next level, Mosbeau indeed brought beauty to the next level!

I would also like to share my look on this day. Please hype below:

No comments: