Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Manila Street




It was a couple of weeks ago since I went to Manila and I apologize for this late update. I just wanted the trip to be more private...and it was one of the best and most challenging trip ever. Let's just say there were rough moments during the trip, but it eventually went well.
Drinking my Chuckie while sitting at Serendra.
Also went to Sonja's Cupcake and had their Red Velvet and boy it was DELISH! Unfortunately, I'm not into sweets so I wasn't able to finish one cupcake. The parties were awesome too and I am pretty much blessed to have such awesome, awesome friends!!! You guys rock! Also
Great photo at Bonifacio High Street.

I have so much to tell, but let's post it in the next entry shall we ;)
Manila Street

Have a great day guys!

No comments: