Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Will Watch My Househusband for Christmas

My Househusband
My Househusband with Judy Ann Santos, Ryan Agoncillo and Eugene Domingo on December 25 -- (photo by: Philip Lapinid)

My Househusband

A collaboration of 2 of my most favorite actresses: Judy Ann Santos and Eugene Domngo -- this is going to be one of the best entry to be submitted in the MMF 2011. A story of a family where the mother is the breadwinner, while the father stays at home to take care of the children and the household chores plus a twist of a 3rd party?

This is going to be really interesting indeed! If you want to check the trailer, see the video below:


I've also heard that Ryan Agoncillo didn't just pull it off, he outstandingly did a great job portraying his character and can possibly nominate him and hopefully grab the Best Actor Award.

Ryan Agoncillo and Judy Ann Santos of My Househusband
Ryan Agoncillo and Judy Ann Santos
They are such a cute and humorous couple. Ryan humor was beyond hilarious no wonder the fire in their relationship is so warm and alive! Very sweet indeed...what an ideal relationship.

CFB with Ryan Agoncillo and Judy Ann Santos
Cebu Fashion Bloggers with Ryan and Juday -- (photo by: Philip Lapinid)
I can't wait to watch My Househusband with family for Christmas. You definitely should watch too ;)

Also, hype my look too :D

No comments: