Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Running Towards a False Thrill

Running Towards a False Thrill
Have you ever seen yourself running towards a false thrill?
If you don't understand what I am trying to say...please do continue reading for it's quite hard for me to explain.

Anyways, I was inspired to write this because of a recent scenario of a close friend. Let's just say that my friend is in a relationship for too long already that she totally miss (forgot) the feeling of thrill in a relationship. Sometimes, when you are in a relationship, it becomes stagnant that the couple doesn't make an effort to please their needs and wants...and sometimes, they think that SEX is the only key to this.

Unfortunately, they're wrong!!!

Have you ever heard of the term 'Intellectual Orgasm' or 'mind fuck'? (Sorry for the terms)


Yes, this is like sex without any physical contact...and most of the time this is way better than sex itself (for me it is). With the right balance between sex and good conversation, a relationship can never go wrong. This will also prevent you looking for a different person/partner that can give you your desires or needs.

I know tackling about love is complicated, but everyone will experience it anyway...so I hope this entry can at least guide my readers (and myself) and try to reflect as well.

(Credit: ballardadventure.com for the image)

No comments: