Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Green Windows Dormitel at FTC Tower in Davao

It was last July 15 when I left Cebu for Davao. I needed to take a day off in a very busy city, so I decided to go to Davao for I heard of so many great things in this city of Durian.

Raissa (the 'X') is from Davao so I called her up and asked where can I actually stay there and she told me of Green Windows Dormitel. I googled them and find the dormitel very interesting.

Green Windows Dormitel

Green Windows Dormitel at FTC Tower in Davao
Green Windows Dormitel is located at FTC Tower, a walking distance to Davao Doctors Hospital and is very near the downtown area. There is also a walking distance convenient store where I always buy my fresh milk in the morning.
FTC Tower Entrance
FTC Tower is more with clinics and review center. I think this is a medical facility building because most of the businesses in the building is medically inclined. They also have a drug store, a laundry shop and an ATM at the ground floor.
FTC Tower

The taxi will cost you around Php 140.00 - Php 160.00 from the airport going to the Green Windows Dormitel and vice versa. Most of the places is just a ride trip from the dormitel like Abreeza, which is the new Ayala Mall in Davao, G Mall, Victoria Plaza, Matina Town Square, Sta. Ana Wharf and a lot more. They also have a cafeteria with a living room with a lovely sofa and a TV. Everything in the dormitel is new since they just opened recently. I hope they have good maintenance for a long term business like this because I AM DEFINTELY COMING BACK to Green Windows Dormitel the next time I go back to Davao.

Green Windows Dormitel is designed for backpackers or those travelers who prefer traveling solo (like me). Very suitable for back-packers, budget acomodation, bed spacers and for monthly stay.. They have this promo of Php 188.00 per night ONLY! You will be assigned to a room with 7 double deck beds, a working table with four chairs, a designated locker for your items (bring your own padlock) and a clean rest room. I forgot to mention that the lighting in the room and the rest room is pretty nice and eye friendly.

Location: FTC Tower, 5th Floor, 1034 Mt. Apo St., Davao City, 8000 Davao City, Philippines

PROMO RATES:
PHP 188 Night/Bed/Pax (Bed Spacer)
PHP 1100 6pax/Room
PHP 1440 8pax/Room
PHP 1750 10pax/Room
PHP 1400 Night/Room DELUXE KING (*)
PHP 1800 Night/Room DELUXE TWIN (*)

*Single or Double Occupancy with Filipino Breakfast (2pax)
**Double or Quad Occupancy w/ Filipino Breakfast (2pax)

PHP 5000 Month/Bed/Pax
PHP 38000 Month/Room 8-10 persons capacity
PHP 30000 Month/Room 6 persons capacity
PHP 32000 Month/Room DELUXE KING
PHP 38000 Month/Room DELUXE TWIN

Free Wi-fi Access, Airconditioned Room, Hot and Cold Shower, Separate Shower Room And Comfort Room, Living Room, Dining Room, Common Cafeteria, Laundry Service, 24 hours Security/CCTV System, 24 hours Check in Service.

You can send them an email at greenwindowsdormitel(at)gmail(dot)com
or call them at (082) 300-3893 for more info.

1 comment:

kurt said...

I been to green windows for a back packer stay and really it is affordable for a night stay.