Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

You are my love's exception

I know that I will never have you back...
I know that sleeping beside you will only be a dream now...
And tasting your lips will just be memories...

Alone at night...
I will feel your arms embracing...
Reminiscing all those times we've spent together...
...are now just stories of my imagination...

Now I'm convinced...
my heart and my soul...
that love never lasts...

Need to wear my poker face...
Every time time we meet with your new pair
I still look charming...but with rotten heart...
How easy for you to let go...

And now, I'm stuck with the idea...
my heart and my soul...
that love never lasts...

The only question in me now
But how come I still...
want you...
need you...
love you...

Baby, you are my love's exception

No comments: