Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ghost Wanted - A Campfire Creative: Brother's Experiences

As a pre-Halloween special, I'll be sharing you my brother's experiences...

I've been telling my brother's experiences, having this special gift of feeling or seeing supernatural things unlike us, with most of my friends. Before, I used to neglect what my brother is saying; however, due to some heart-pounding experiences, I somehow believe him.

I could still remember those times when my brother and I, along with our neighbors, sit outside and just talk about anything, play spider-fights, or just having our good time music jamming sessions. During that time, my brother was already telling us that there was a lady on the rooftop on one of our neighbors' house. At first, we didn't bother my brother's cliche, but everytime we go out and do the the things mentioned above with our neighbors, he never misses to open the topic. In fact, there was this one time when he said that the lady was looking at us, yet we pretended to be deaf and continue with our spider-fighting. That time, our attention was at the spiders and our head was real close to the stick (like forming a circle). After a split-second, my brother jumped out from the circle with a pail skin swiftly running back home. I came home to ask what just happened and he said: He saw the lady's head rising from the ground at the center where we formed our circle. (Honestly, I was giggling to see my brother in pail white), but somehow terrified of what just happened.

He had too many experiences where it would be too detailed if I'll write it here...just like the old lady he saw real close at the window while we where watching television. He suddenly screamed and got our parent's attention...But the most unforgettable experience with my brother, that still gives me goosebumps, was the time where I arrived home seeing him at the dark portion of our house...bringing a kitchen knife with his head swaying in different direction. I asked if he's okay while slowly opening the door to exit just in case...but there was no reply. He made some steps towards me which gave me the hint to exit house. However, by the time I went out of the house, my brother stumbled on the floor throwing the knife away. I hastily took the knife and put it away. Coincidentally, mom and dad came home and saw my brother on the floor. I told them what happened and we directly went to the nearest hospital. The doctor said my brother lost oxygen in his brain causing his head to sway back and forth. However, the question that was bothering the doctor is 'How come he was able to stand and bringing a knife for a long time?'

The next day, my mom and I went back to the hospital to visit my brother...and he told us what happened. He said: 'There was this lady who told him to kill Ricky and she was here earlier before you (mom and I) came'.

My mom was really completely terrified and prayed for everything to be okay (I also joined mom in praying).

Now, the same as usual, he still is feeling and seeing some things (like the cat he keeps on telling us inside the room where we sleep), but at least it isn't like the killing stuff.

12 comments:

Andrew "Doyzkie" Buenaviaje said...

Kakuyaw ba ani ui! KILL RICKY! Buwhahahhaha

Unknown said...

Hi, thanks for this blog entry. I liked how you presented the story. It's really scary. Your brother has a gift. If he is brave enough, he can communicate those persons he saw.

FinLust said...

@Doyzkie: nyahaha! Sige, then I'll huant you first...wahahaha!

@Earl: thanks! Yes he does...really special. I'm not sure if he's trying to communicate with the supernatural things though...

guada said...

halah oie, basin na hallucinate rato imong brother oie, ky sick biya siya. but im not sure though.

nwei, praying is always the solution. ni barog akong balhibo nagbasa. whew...

FinLust said...

@guadz: I hope so...but how do you explain the cat??? ahakz...Well, it's a gift they say :D

Cebu Blogger said...

bai sorry to tell you this, pero katong time na mag-adtoan mi sa inyo boarding house makadungog gyud ko gamay na kasikas ug tingog sa iring..

Unknown said...

@rabsin_d: What I've known is that these ghosts or supernatural beings have messages to convey. They appear to a certain person whom they like to confide their secrets. However, sometimes satan plays a role of it. Spiritually speaking he (satan) could appear as an angel, didn't he? And he uses these mediums to make us frighten or mislead. What is important is that we are willing to listen to these ghosts (even it's frightening to the bones).

FinLust said...

@bugITs: mgad2an mi? knsang mi? LOL! hihihi! na ahakz! basin mkitan pud nko to...

@Earl: yeh2...but its hard to do once you're already in the situation.

Rodel said...

holy ghost!!!! man! deli ko katulog ani nuon da.. akong asawa cg raba ka kita ug ing ani sa bata pa sya.. huhuh saon nalang ni lord!

FinLust said...

@Rodel: wahehehe! have faith ;D that's all I could say...thanks for the comment btw and for visiting :D

Unknown said...

Congrats for winning 1st place. Bravo!

FinLust said...

Thank you po! :D