Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Rise of the College of Computer Studies

After more than 4 years of actively participating in SILLIMAN UNIVERSITY CHEERING COMPETITION, this year has been a very special year for the COLLEGE OF COMPUTER STUDIES (CCS)!!!

I've been apart of the Cheerleaders of CCS for 3 years and I could remember that I was the one who keeps convincing everyone, including the faculty to join the said competition. The faculty was in doubt because they think that it will be a waste of money, time, and effort just for nothing because eventually CCS will just lose. However, I said:


Don't you think it would be more shameful for CCS not to join because we are afraid to lose? I would rather lose while fighting even if I know I would die, rather than losing without even knowing that you're about to die within a split second. Let's not be apathetic and let's just do our best!
Luckily, they got convinced and somehow supported the Cheer Dancers all the way.

And just today, at exactly 8:57pm, I got the confirmation that our College, the College of Computer Studies in Silliman Univerity, WON the CHEER DANCE COMPETITION 2009!!! I was really jumping my ass off at work after receiving the message. All the sacrifices did pay off! Thank you!

Anyways, here is a video of the 2008 Final Technical Rehearsal




Guess: where could I be??? :D

For now, I'm still uploading the 2009 Cheer Dance Video for the College of Computer Studies (CCS)... So just enjoy watching last year's performance.

And now, I present to you...THE CHAMPION for 2009 Silliman University Cheerdance Competition:

THE COLLEGE OF COMPUTER STUDIES (CCS)!!!


No comments: