OK! One more day to go (work) and I'm off to Dumaguete! YEAH!
Lots of thing to do in 2 days vacation in Dumaguete and I'm effin broke! LOL!
Anyways, it has been a while since I have held and read a book...and indubitably, my grammar and sentences structure is getting weaker and weaker. Damn! I really need to go back and study English and Litterature (one of my TOP subjects).
Currently, I only have 2k, and I'll be buying the following:
- A mystery/love story book (for Gimpee) - bought
- a stuff toy (for KP)
- 'I Kissed Dating Goodbye' by Joshua Harris - bought
- 'Boy Meets Girl' by Josh Harris - bought
- 'Not Even a Hint' by Joshua Harris - bought
Hmmmp, there is something about this Mr.Joshua Harris that entices me to read more and more of his books. I was researching about these books that I've mentioned and the comments that I've read are enough for me to MUST BUY the books :)
However, the problem is, How am I going to buy all this with just 2k!??? And I still need to pay for my fair back and forth...and I have to attend an event on the 27th...WAAAAH!!!
Well, that's my torment for today...LOL! peace out!
I just bought the books earlier! ROCK!!! YEAH!!! In addition, I also added the following books:
- 'Blood For Blood' by Pio Gabad Arce
- 'When God Writes Your Love Story' by Eric & Leslie Ludy
- 'Do Hard Things' by Alex & Brett Harris