Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Work (Day 5)

Woooh! The last day of work was FUCKED UP!!!

We had this exercise where we need to find errors...and it was effin difficult!!! I mean, I am aware that we already experienced this during I got hired...but this one is way different!!!

They should have given us tips on how to find errors and wont waste our time...or something like that...

Sigh...I just hope they will realize what I am trying to deliver here...


Anyhow, we just had a celebration with my batch mates at work because we were able to survive a week at work!!! Wahehehe! I bought a gallon of Cookies and Cream and ate our whole way to the bottom...wahehehe! We had great conversation and we get along really well...

BTW, I think I'll be looking for a soccer shoes today because we'll be having a practice game this Monday with our boss (whom I am having a crush on)...and I can't wait to show my moves...

In addition, it's my day off now...Wooohoooo!

Well, that's it for now...peace out!

4 comments:

rochelle said...

aguuuuy! may crush sa boss nya haha

FinLust said...

Wahehehe! kung pwede pa ang nga more than crush eh...LOL!

rochelle said...

hala ka!... ikaw talaga kuya hihihi

FinLust said...

wahehehe! Hmmmp...? Do I know you...? wahehehe! Just wondering...